Monday, October 6, 2008

Why start a blog?

There are plenty of helpless situations in which you can do nothing but waste time. A fitting example of this would be waiting in the queue to pay electricity bill or to buy yourself a ticket. ( Thanks to the Govt. of India, we no longer have to stand in queues to reserve our tickets for railway journeys. )
So all I can possibly do is think about some existing philosophies and try to analyse it with whatever little wordly knowledge I have gained over these years. ( Effectively, this can be labelled as nothing but wasting time. But by wating time on two things parellely, I end up saving time. So I have continued with this habit of mine.)
Initially, I discussed my thoughts with IITians on the mess table. However, merely restricting these thoughts to the mess table would not give me the desired amount of feedback. So I have decided to go global with my thoughts and I sincerely hope that the readers will give me the required kind of feedback.
With " Om Shree Ganeshaya Namaha ", I hereby begin this endeavour of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk about various philosophies ranging from the political state in our country to the state of movies these days to the ultimate question what the f*$% are we doing here?